3φ Condition Monitor
IoT based compact 3 phase signal monitoring unit (SMU) which implements the stand alone as well distributed monitoring of the electrical system. Various sensors such as PTs, CTS, vibration and temperature are connected to the eight RJ45 connectors of SMU, and real-time measurements are replayed to central panel to present the real-time operation of electrical systems.
- Eight RJ45 connection ports for 3 PTs, 3CTs, vibration , and temperature sensors.
- Input current per pin up to 40 mA.
- Real-time Data Monitoring
- Input voltage per pin up to 5V.
- Wireless connectivity for ubiquitous deployment.
- Real-time monitoring and signal relaying.
- Operating voltage 6V (1A)
Signal monitoring unit is deployed at the high power induction motor to monitor current, temperature, and stage vibrations in real-time. The data is relayed to HMI over Wifi for signal processing. Sample application include: current signal analysis and logging, spectrum analysis of load current, spectrum analysis of stage vibrations, and temperature logging.